Growth of Green Consumers in India
Bharatbook added a new report on "Green Consumers in India" looks at how environmentally conscious Indian consumers are, and how these attitudes translate into purchasing decisions and lifestyle behaviors.
[ClickPress, Tue Sep 21 2010] Establishing real levels of consumer concern regarding environmental issues is needed to provide a base for advancing product development and marketing plans for environmentally friendly products and services. This Green Consumer Series provides that sound base to identify opportunities and drive clients’ business decisions. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=150630&rt=Green-Consumers-in-India.html )
* An examination of how environmentally conscious Indian consumers are, and how this translates into green behaviours
* An exploration of which factors affect a consumer''s choice to undertake green behaviours and purchase sustainable products
* A snapshot of India''s energy, retail and automotive sectors, and analysis on the presence of green consumerism in these markets
* Insight into which demographic groups are most responsive to environmental concerns in each sector
Indian consumers are highly aware of environmental problems and consider environmental damage as key threat to the world, with air and water pollution being the two key areas of concern for them.
The vast majority of Indian consumers follow energy saving practices in their homes but are less aware of the concept of green energy. If energy is provided in an ethical and environmentally friendly way, Indians are willing to shell out extra money for the same.
People in the age group of 18-34 years, females and urban dwellers display the most sustainable behavior, and are therefore likely to be more receptive to green marketing campaigns.
Reasons to Purchase
* Understand the factors that are driving the growth of green consumerism in India
* Project which sectors present the best opportunities for green products and services
* Develop targeted marketing strategies based on those demographic groups that are most receptive to environmental concerns
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=150630&rt=Green-Consumers-in-India.html
Green Consumers in Spain
Green Consumers in China
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook
Please visit our blog at http://bharatbookseo.blogsome.com