New Market Report: Greece Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
Recently published research from Business Monitor International, "Greece Business Forecast Report Q3 2014", is now available at Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Wed Jul 02 2014] Core Views
* We expect a return to positive economic growth in 2014 following six years of depression. Thereafter we expect growth to remain well below the pre-crisis range.
* Underpinning positive economic growth will be a stabilisation in domestic demand as well as a positive contribution from the current account.
* The prospect of further spending cuts and tax hikes will ensure that demonstrations and national strikes remain a key feature of the political landscape over the medium term.
Major Forecast Changes
Full Report Details at
* There are no major forecast changes this quarter.
Key Risks To Outlook
* Upside Risks To Deficit Forecasts: The severity of the fiscal consolidation programme and the public backlash mean that the scope for slippage will remain pronounced.
* Downside Risks To Economic Growth Forecasts: A fragile recovery in the eurozone could yet go in reverse unless policymakers push forward with structural reforms and the ECB provides additional monetary stimulus. A failure to do so would risk prolonged stagnation in the euro area, which will in turn dent demand for Greek exports and further undermine the recovery.
The Greece Business Forecast Report helps businesses with market assessment, strategic planning and decision making to promote growth and profitability in Greece and is an essential tool for CEOs, Chairmen, Finance Directors/CFOs, Managing Directors, Marketing/Sales Directors with commercial interests in this emerging market..
An influential new analysis of Greece's economic, political and financial prospects through end-2017, just published by award-winning forecasters, Business Monitor International (BMI).
* Forecast the pace and stability of Greece's economic and industry growth through end-2017.
* Identify and evaluate adverse political and economic trends, to facilitate risk mitigation.
* Assess the critical shortcomings of the business environment that pose hidden barriers and costs to corporate profitability.
* Contextualise Greece's country risks against regional peers using BMI's country comparative Risk Ratings system.
* Evaluate external threats to doing business in Greece, including currency volatility, the commodity price boom and protectionist policies.
The Greece Business Forecast Report by Business Monitor International (BMI) includes four major sections: Economic Outlook, Political Outlook, Business Environment and Key Sector Outlook.
How will the Greece economic policy-making and performance impact on corporate profitability over 2013-2017?
BMI provides our fully independent 5-year forecasts for Greece through end-2017 for more than 50 economic and key industry indicators. We evaluate growth, and also forecast the impact of economic management.
Economic Outlook Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sri Lanka Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
- Russia Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
- Latvia Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
- United Arab Emirates Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
- Portugal Business Forecast Report Q3 2014