New Market Report: Tourist Attractions in Chile
New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Tourist Attractions in Chile"
[ClickPress, Wed Sep 10 2014] The number of people visiting tourist attractions reduced by 1% in 2013. The main reason for the decline was the reduction in the number of people that visited casinos, which fell by 20% in 2013. The remaining tourist attractions registered growth in terms of the number of visitors, with national parks/areas of natural beauty performing the best with a 17% increase.
Tourist attractions is set to increase at a CAGR of 1% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period, driven mostly by the performance of casinos. It is expected that value sales of casinos will increase only gradually at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period, mainly because of the tobacco law that affected them so significantly. After a decrease in the number of visitors in 2013, visits to casinos are expected to start recovering in 2015. Among the measures that casinos have taken to face the decline in visits are the construction of terraces for smokers, the incorporation of shows and performances for entertainment, and the inclusion of upmarket restaurants.
Full Report Details at
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourist Attractions industry in Chile with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourist Attractions industry in Chile, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourist Attractions in Chile market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation
* Historic volumes and values
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Tourist Attractions in Chile?
* What are the leading visitor attractions in Chile?
* How are casinos performing?
* Are theme/amusement parks increasing in sales?
* Is there an increase in visitors to museums?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Tourist Attractions by Category, Tourist Attractions by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourist Attractions in Norway
- Tourist Attractions in Denmark
- Tourist Attractions in Hungary
- Tourist Attractions in Mexico
- Tourist Attractions in China