New Market Research Report: Home Audio and Cinema in Denmark
New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Home Audio and Cinema in Denmark"
[ClickPress, Fri Dec 19 2014] The biggest trend of 2014 in home audio and cinema was surely the decline of digital media player docks. Since the product arrived in 2006 it experienced high growth rates and much success among the consumers and great publicity in the written media. However in 2012, the trend turned around and in volume terms declined by 22% and further by 54% in 2013 and 16% in 2014. There are several reasons for this, but the most visible is the fact that around 800,000 units were sold in Denmark over the course of the review period, meaning that with around 2.5 million households, about one-third of all households own one. Of course, units have also been replaced over the years, but the number is fairly high as it is. Additionally, consumers are also starting to use Bluetooth speakers which are fairly affordable in Denmark and seen as a more modern type of product.
The glory days of home audio and cinema are according to Euromonitor International about to end in Denmark where retail volume sales are predicted to continue to decline. During the pre-2012 years, sales were stable with a positive volume growth rate of 7% in 2010 and 2011 but this was due to Danish consumers’ preference for using Bluetooth speakers and not digital media player docks.
Full Report Details at
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Home Audio and Cinema industry in Denmark with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Home Audio and Cinema industry in Denmark, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Home Audio and Cinema in Denmark market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Home Audio and Cinema in Denmark?
* What are the major brands in Denmark?
* What is the growth rate for Home Cinema and Speaker Systems?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Audio and Cinema in Hungary
- Home Audio and Cinema in South Korea
- Home Audio and Cinema in Russia
- Home Audio and Cinema in France
- Home Audio and Cinema in Norway