Recent Study: Cloud Communications: Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
Fast Market Research recommends "Cloud Communications: Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)" from MindCommerce, now available
[ClickPress, Wed Feb 18 2015] One of the next waves in ICT is a migration of communications, applications, content, and commerce to the Cloud. Unified Communications in the Cloud (UCaaS) represents a powerful combination of core communications feature/functionality combined with many potential applications made available from a variety of companies.
Multimedia communications is becoming increasingly important to business entities as they seek to ever improve efficiencies and reduce operational expenditures. Cloud-based unified communications is a relatively new spin on unified communications, leveraging some of the same functionality of previous systems, while also leveraging certain cloud-based system advantages.
This report evaluates the UCaaS companies, solutions, and technologies. The report also provides a market outlook and forecast through 2020 for UCaaS. All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
Full Report Details at
* * UC companies
* * Telecom service providers
* * Cloud and data analytics companies
* * Application developers and content providers
* * Cloud software, platform, and infrastructure companies
* * Telecom infrastructure and managed services companies
* UCaaS forecast to 2020
* Understand the UCaaS model
* Recognize the future of UCaaS
* Identify leading UCaaS companies
* Identify the market drivers for UCaaS
* Identify competing solutions to UCaaS
* Understand app integration opportunities
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mobile Unified Communications and Collaboration Market - Global Forecast to 2019
- Everything as a Service (XaaS) and Carrier Cloud Services: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Cloud Communication Platform Market - Global Forecast to 2019
- Rich Communications Services Market - Worldwide Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Internet of Things Market & M2M Communication - Global Market Forecasts - 2019