Recent Study: Denmark Country Risk Report Q2 2015
Recently published research from Business Monitor International, "Denmark Country Risk Report Q2 2015", is now available at Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Wed Mar 04 2015] Core Views
* Extraordinary monetary policy measures and improvement in the labour market will help offset a weaker external demand picture in Denmark. Private consumption will remain the main engine of growth, despite a very large household debt burden.
* Denmark will experience broad political stability over the coming decade, but changes to the welfare state will see divisions emerge between left and right, and old and young. Meanwhile, opposition to immigration will increase. The government will continue to face demands from Greenland for full independence, although this scenario will not play out in our 10-year forecast period to 2024.
Full Report Details at
Major Forecast Changes
* We have revised our discount rate forecast for Denmark to 0.00% until 2017, having previously projected 0.25% and 0.50% in 2015 and 2016 respectively.
Risks To Outlook
* Near-term risks to our economic outlook for Denmark are dominated by uncertainty over the eurozone following the election victory for Syriza in Greece on January 25. Despite the new anti-austerity government's efforts to secure more favourable bailout terms in recent weeks, the firm stance among the main creditor nations and the troika of the EU, ECB and IMF suggests that a Greek exit from the monetary union remains a significant tail risk.
* In the longer term, we caution that the high private sector debt burden in Denmark presents enormous uncertainty and could lead to a prolonged period of deleveraging.
The Denmark Country Risk Report helps businesses with market assessment, strategic planning and decision making to promote growth and profitability in Denmark. It is an essential tool for CEOs, Chairmen, Finance Directors/CFOs, Managing Directors, Marketing/Sales Directors with commercial interests in this emerging market.
An influential new analysis of Denmark's economic, political and financial prospects through end-2019, just published by award-winning forecasters, Business Monitor International (BMI).
* Forecast the pace and stability of Denmark's economic and industry growth through end-2019.
* Identify and evaluate adverse political and economic trends, to facilitate risk mitigation.
* Assess the critical shortcomings of the operating environment that pose hidden barriers and costs to corporate profitability.
* Contextualise Denmark's country risks against regional peers using BMI's country comparative Risk Index system.
* Evaluate external threats to doing business in Denmark, including currency volatility, the commodity price boom and protectionist policies.
The Denmark Country Risk Report by Business Monitor International (BMI) includes three major sections:Economic Outlook,Political OutlookandKey Sector Outlook.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Chile Country Risk Report Q2 2015
- South Africa Country Risk Report Q2 2015
- Nigeria Country Risk Report Q2 2015
- Indonesia Country Risk Report Q2 2015
- Estonia Country Risk Report Q2 2015