New Market Report: Denmark Oil & Gas Report Q2 2015
New Energy research report from Business Monitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Mon Mar 09 2015] We expect a partial, but temporary recovery in oil and gas volumes over the medium term, as small developments come online . Past 2019 however, production will resume to the downside. While the country should remain a net oil and gas exporter, exports will become increasingly thin by the end of our forecast period.
The main trends and developments in Denmark's oil and gas sector are:
* Oil and gas reserves are depleting for this small mature North Sea producer, and we do not expect the country to significantly reverse this trend. Ongoing exploration, the recent licensing round and the potential for shale gas could yield upside risk to our forecast by the end of our forecast period. However, the strong decline in oil prices and our expectation of a lower price environment over the coming years temper this upside risk.
* Oil and gas production should increase slightly between 2017-2019 and 2016-2018 respectively, as several small developments will help production recover. However, delays on the Hejre field has seen BMI push back the date for production ramp-up. Overall however, Denmark's hydrocarbon production trend clearly remains one of decline, with strong depletion rates at maturing fields.
Full Report Details at
* With a continuous fall in energy intensity, increased fuel efficiency and a progressive increase in renewable energy consumption, we...
The Denmark Oil & Gas Report has been researched at source and features BMI Research's independent forecasts for Denmark including major indicators for oil, gas and LNG, covering all major indicators including reserves, production, consumption, refining capacity, prices, export volumes and values. The report includes full analysis of industry trends and prospects, national and multinational companies and changes in the regulatory environment.
BMI's Denmark Oil & Gas Report provides professionals, consultancies, government departments, regulatory bodies and researchers with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the Danish oil and gas industry.
* Benchmark BMI's independent oil and gas industry forecasts for Denmark to test consensus views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Danish oil and gas market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in the Danish oil and gas sector through reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Denmark.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity) and Competitive Landscape Tables.
BMI Industry View
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Philippines Oil & Gas Report Q2 2015
- Italy Oil & Gas Report Q2 2015
- Strategic Oil & Gas, Ltd. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q2, 2014
- Singapore Oil & Gas Report Q2 2015
- Thailand Oil & Gas Report Q2 2015