Electricity Retailing in Denmark - New Study Released
Recently published research from MarketLine, "Electricity Retailing in Denmark", is now available at Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Tue Apr 07 2015] Electricity Retailing in Denmark industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Denmark electricity retailing market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
* The electricity retailing market consists of the net consumption of electricity by end-users, segmented by industrial, transportation, commercial & public services, and residential consumption. The "other" segment includes agriculture, forestry, and the fishing industry's net electricity consumption among others.
* The Danish electricity retailing market is expected to generate total revenues of $11.6bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.3% between 2010 and 2014.
* Market consumption volume is forecast to decline with a CARC of -0.8% between 2010 and 2014, to reach a total of 32,531.4 GWh in 2014.
* The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.2% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $14.2bn by the end of 2019.
Full Report Details at
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the electricity retailing market in Denmark
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the electricity retailing market in Denmark
Leading company profiles reveal details of key electricity retailing market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Denmark electricity retailing market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Denmark economy
Key Questions Answered by this Report
What was the size of the Denmark electricity retailing market by value in 2014?
What will be the size of the Denmark electricity retailing market in 2019?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Denmark electricity retailing market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Electricity Retailing in Germany
- Electricity Retailing in India
- Electricity Retailing in the Netherlands
- Electricity Retailing in China
- Electricity Retailing in Brazil