"Sanitary Protection in Bosnia-Herzegovina" Published
New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Sanitary Protection in Bosnia-Herzegovina"
[ClickPress, Mon Apr 13 2015] Aside from negative economic pressures on sales of sanitary protection products, the largest trends shaping sanitary protection during the review period and in 2014 were demographic changes to the consumer base – expanding consumer which grew up with more contemporary formats. Younger consumers prefer comfort and more-seamless products, whereas older consumers prefer protective properties. These two qualities often exclude one another. Manufacturers were increasingly focusing on younger consumers.
Procter & Gamble, Violeta and Johnson & Johnson led sanitary protection in Bosnia-Herzegovina in 2014 with respective value shares of 34%, 28% and 19%. These players have their products available in the largest number of retail outlets and increasingly look at points of sale to carry out their advertising activities.
Full Report Details at
The pace of volume sales growth in sanitary protection will largely depend on the rate of economic recovery over the forecast period. Changes to disposable incomes will determine the level of sanitary protection growth. Demographic trends will remain the strongest factor determining the internal structure of sanitary protection – with expected growth of pantyliners and ultra-thin towels at the expense of standard towels.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sanitary Protection industry in Bosnia-Herzegovina with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sanitary Protection industry in Bosnia-Herzegovina, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sanitary Protection in Bosnia-Herzegovina market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Sanitary Protection in Bosnia-Herzegovina?
* What are the major brands in Bosnia-Herzegovina?
* What are the key new product launches in the sanitary protection market?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sanitary Protection in Italy
- Sanitary Protection in Turkey
- Sanitary Protection in Ecuador
- Sanitary Protection in Algeria
- Sanitary Protection in Saudi Arabia