New Market Report: Noodles in Lithuania
New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Tue Apr 28 2015] Per capita consumption of noodles in Lithuania is growing. The major driving factors behind this are the increasing convenience trend and growing product variety. The performance of noodles in Lithuania still remains dependent on instant noodles, as other formats are still a novelty for most Lithuanians.
In 2014, Technocom Corp remained the leading company in noodles with a 22% value share. The company was among the first to enter the category in Lithuania. The company is represented by its Mivina brand, which has well-established distribution and cheap prices.
Recent developments in Asian-style noodles products are expected to result in changes of preferred flavours.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Noodles industry in Lithuania with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Full Report Details at
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Noodles industry in Lithuania, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Noodles in Lithuania market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Noodles in Lithuania?
* What are the major brands in Lithuania?
* Are consumers in emerging markets moving from unpackaged to packaged noodles?
* As consumers increasingly demand convenience, how will this impact sales for instant noodles?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Noodles in Greece
- Noodles in South Korea
- Noodles in Japan
- Pasta and Noodles Market in Macau: Databook to 2017
- Pasta and Noodles Market in Albania: Databook to 2017