New Market Report: World Cigarettes - Denmark 2014
New Consumer Goods research report from ERC is now available from Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Thu May 07 2015] Summary
"Cigarettes in Denmark" is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Denmark Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
* The Danish market is dominated by filter cigarettes but plain, unfiltered brands remain a relatively significant feature until recently. In 2005 they accounted for 5% but were down to 1% by 2013.
* The latest figures indicate that in 2013, 23.5% of Danish adults were smokers, compared with 25.5% in 2005, 31% in 2000, and 38.9% in 1990. Denmark's adult smoking population is estimated to have fallen from 1990 to 2013, a decline of 34.4% over the period.
* It is forecast that total sales will decline by 2023, 37.7% below 2013 levels. Per capita consumption levels are forecast to be 39% lower by 2013.
Full Report Details at
* "Cigarettes in Denmark" report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Denmark.
* This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Denmark. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
* This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
* This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Denmark.
* This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Denmark along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
* As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
* The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- World Cigarettes - France 2014
- World Cigarettes - United Kingdom 2014
- World Cigarettes - Belgium 2014
- World Cigarettes - USA 2014
- World Cigarettes - Spain 2014