North American Visible Light Communication Technology Market - Analysis and Forecast to 2019
New Wireless market report from MicroMarketMonitor: "North American Visible Light Communication Technology Market - Analysis and Forecast to 2019"
[ClickPress, Thu May 07 2015] North America Visible Light Communication Technology Market by Component (LED, IR Emitters, Image Sensor, Optocouplers) by Application (Indoor Networking, Underwater Communication, Location-based Service, Intelligent Traffic System) by Geography (U.S., Canada, Mexico) - Analysis and Forecast to 2019
The North American visible light communication technology market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 71.6% from 2014 to 2019. North American VLC technology market accounted for a market share of 30% in the global visible light communication technology market in 2014. The growth of North American visible light communication technology market is driven by increasing government funding for this technology and power efficiency offered by this technology.
Full Report Details at
In this report, the North America visible light communication technology market has been broadly classified into components, such as LED, IR emitters, image sensor, and Optocouplers. The LED segment is growing with the highest CAGR of 73.3% from 2014 to 2019.
Geographically, the U.S. is estimated to command the largest share of 68.5% of the North America visible light communication technology market, followed by Canada. The visible light communication technology market of Canada is growing with the highest CAGR of 95.4% from 2014 to 2019. The factors driving the growth of visible light communication technology market in Canada are the increasing use of visible light communication technology in indoor networking, underwater communication, and other applications.
There are a number of players currently operating in the North American market for visible light communication technology, which makes it a competitive one. As of 2014, PureLiFi (U.K.), Nakagawa Laboratories, Inc. (Japan), LVX Systems (U.S.), and ByteLight (U.S.) were operational in this regional market. New product developments and partnerships, agreements, and acquisitions are the major strategies adopted by most market players to achieve growth in the visible light communication technology market.
Along with the market data, you can also customize the MMM assessments that are in accordance to your company's specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters: * Product Analysis:
* Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise).
* Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company, mapped at country and sub-segment level.
* End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment-wise and country-wise).
* Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls.
* Data from Manufacturing Firms:
* Fast turn-around analysis of responses from manufacturing firms regarding recent market events and trends.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Small Cell Backhaul Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Indoor Location Market - Global Forecast Up to 2019
- North American Motion Sensors Market - Analysis and Forecast to 2019
- Non-Lethal Weapons Market - North America: Analysis and Forecast (2014-2019)
- North American Dermatology Treatment Devices Market - Forecast to 2019