Just Published: "Hungary Telecommunications Report Q3 2015"
New Fixed Networks market report from Business Monitor International: "Hungary Telecommunications Report Q3 2015"
[ClickPress, Tue May 26 2015] Operators focus on 4G developments as overall market growth is minimal. A partnership for 4G network expansion between mobile market leaders T-Mobile and Telenor offers an opportunity to keep costs low and ensure competitive pricing . As taxation on the industry continues, with no confirmed end in sight, operators face uncertainty that will result in lower investment while the government continues to target the industry. Bundled services are offering the greatest growth potential, enabling operators to tie consumers in for longer.
* Mobile market growth is largely over, with just 1.25% growth in 2014. Although the fastest rate of growth since 2008, only incremental growth is expected over 2015-2019. Operators will focus on upgrading existing subscribers to 4G and postpaid platforms.
* Fixed-line growth continues as a result of bundled services and moving consumers to IP-based services. Nevertheless, the market will decline from 2016, ending 2019 with 30.5% penetration.
* Competition in broadband technologies on offer help to boost broadband growth with the segment remaining the most dynamic, growth over 2015-2019 to average 3.9%.
Full Report Details at
Hungary rose to second place in our ratings this quarter, despite a decrease in the Industry Risks score that resulted from ongoing taxation on the telecoms industry. Its improved position was the result of worsening growth forecasts for Russia. Despite slow growth in the mobile sector, we see improved subscriber mix and spending that will boost operator incomes. The country's regulatory environment acts as a deterrent to investment as uncertainty will hold back operator capex plans. While the market maintains strong potential for improved consumer spending, operators will remain cautious, while the government's plans are unconfirmed. Addressing this, operators will look to partnerships and mergers to keep costs low and shore up subscriber bases.
The Hungary Telecommunications Report features BMI Research's independent industry forecasts on the future strength of Hungary's ICT market, covering the fixed-line, mobile and internet segments and analyses latest regulatory developments and corporate news, including investment activity, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships. Leading operators and manufacturers are fully profiled, highlighting their quarterly financial performance, capital expenditure plans and latest contracts.
BMI's Hungary Telecommunications Report provides industry professionals and researchers, operators, equipment suppliers and vendors, corporate and financial services analysts and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the telecoms industry in Hungary.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Central America Telecommunications Report Q3 2015
- Peru Telecommunications Report Q3 2015
- Pakistan Telecommunications Report Q3 2015
- Malaysia Telecommunications Report Q3 2015
- Chile Telecommunications Report Q3 2015