New Report Available: Non-Life Insurance in Lithuania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
New Insurance research report from Timetric is now available from Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Tue Aug 11 2015] Timetric's 'Non-Life Insurance in the Lithuania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Lithuanian non-life insurance segment, including:
* The Lithuanian non-life insurance segment's growth prospects by non-life insurance category
* Key trends, drivers and challenges for the non-life insurance segment
* The various distribution channels in the Lithuanian non-life insurance segment
* The detailed competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Lithuania
* Detailed regulatory policies of the Lithuanian insurance industry
* Key developments in the Lithuanian non-life insurance segment
* Product portfolio by Lithuanian non-life insurers
* Non-life insurance accounted for 54.6% of the Lithuanian insurance industry's gross written premium in 2013.
* Motor insurance was the leading category in the non-life segment in 2013, accounting for 65.4% of written premium.
* Rising property prices also supported the growth of property insurance during the review period; the property category accounted for 27.2% of the non-life gross written premium in 2013.
* The general third-party category accounted for 7.1% of the segment's written premium in 2013.
* Non-life insurers in Lithuania primarily distribute products through direct marketing, which accounted for 41.2% of the segment's gross written premium in 2013.
* There were 20 companies operating in the segment as of 2013.
* Effective from January 1, 2018, IFRS 9 is expected to replace International Accounting Standard 39 for financial instruments.
Full Report Details at
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Lithuania:
* It provides historical values for the Lithuanian non-life insurance segment for the report's 2009-2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
* It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Lithuania's non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
* It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
* It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Lithuania.
* It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Lithuania and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Lithuanian non-life insurance segment and each category within it.
* Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Lithuanian non-life insurance segment.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Non-Life Insurance in Indonesia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Non-Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Life Insurance in China, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Non-Life Insurance in China, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018