New Market Research Report: Telecom Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Survey H1 2015
Fast Market Research recommends "Telecom Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Survey H1 2015" from Pyramid Research, now available
[ClickPress, Wed Aug 12 2015] "Telecom Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Survey H1 2015" is a new report by Pyramid Research that globally analyzes top priorities, key emerging and developed markets apart from merger and acquisition activity. In addition, it examines key procurement areas, future procurement budget and supplier prices outlook.
* Expand in current market and improving operational efficiency are key priorities for telecom companies in H1 2015 (June-November 2015).
* The top three emerging markets that are expected to offer the most opportunities for global telecom industry growth in H1 2015 are Brazil, China, and India.
* Rising competition, market uncertainty, and responding to pricing pressure are immediate business concerns for global telecom industry executives.
* Of all respondents, 54% and 51% identify the need for internal operating cost reductions, and increased use of technology as key procurement objectives respectively.
* Overall, 21% of executives expect global telecom procurement budgets to reach up to US$100,000 over the next six months.
* Overall, the implementation of e-procurement is a priority for 37% of respondents, while 27% confirm that they are already in the process of implementation.
Full Report Details at
This report examines executives' opinion on business outlook and procurement activities over June-November 2015. It also highlights key business priorities, supplier price variations, changes in capital expenditure and organizations perspective on e-procurement. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and company type.
Telecom Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Survey H1 2015 also includes:
* Key business priorities: examines the telecom companies' important priorities for June-November 2015.
* Emerging and developed markets: provides information about key emerging and developed markets, which will offer most growth over H1 2015
* Change in MandA activity: analyzes telecom industry executives' opinion on changes in merger and acquisition activity globally.
* Business concerns: identifies major business concerns which are likely to impact manufacturers and suppliers.
* Change in capital expenditure: tracks the expected change in capital expenditure both globally and regionally.
* Change in procurement activities: evaluates how procurement activities will change in the telecom industry over the next six months.
* Procurement budget outlook: projects procurement budget allocation along with changes in procurement expenditure over June-November 2015.
* Supplier prices outlook: determines the expected change in supplier prices over June-November 2015.
* E-procurement: identifies executive's perspective towards e-procurement within the telecom industry.
Reasons to Get this Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- FMCG Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Survey H1 2015
- Telecom Network API Marketplace: Strategy, Ecosystem, Players and Forecasts 2015 - 2020
- Market for Telecom Structured Data, Big Data, and Analytics: Business Case, Analysis and Forecasts 2015 - 2020
- Global Telecom Billing Outsourcing Market 2015-2019
- Travel and Tourism Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report H1 2015