New Market Report: Smoking Tobacco in Tunisia
Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Smoking Tobacco in Tunisia", is now available at Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Thu Aug 27 2015] Pipe tobacco continues to be consumed by a specific group, which consists mostly of upper-income people or foreigners living in Tunisia that see the smoking of a pipe as a symbol of luxury and prestige. The demand for pipe tobacco continues to decline, as there has been no rejuvenation of the category and no attempts made to entice new consumers. RYO tobacco remains absent from Tunisia due to security restrictions imposed by the Government.
Régie Nationale des Tabacs et des Allumettes (RNTA) remained the only significant player in smoking tobacco in Tunisia in 2014, accounting for 100% of total retail volume sales in the category. The company offers one pipe brand, Yasmine, which is sold at an affordable price of TND1.50 for 30g.
Full Report Details at
Over the forecast period, pipe tobacco is expected to continue along the same line, with demand decreasing and sales based on a specific group of consumers. In addition, there is no intention by the Government to explore the entrance of RYO tobacco into Tunisia.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Smoking Tobacco industry in Tunisia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Smoking Tobacco industry in Tunisia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Smoking Tobacco in Tunisia market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Smoking Tobacco in Tunisia?
* What are the major brands in Tunisia?
* How was toys and games affected by the global recession?
* Which product categories performed best in the last year?
* What are the new any safety regulations affecting the industry?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smoking Tobacco in Belgium
- Smoking Tobacco in Belgium
- Smoking Tobacco in Germany
- Smoking Tobacco in Switzerland
- Smoking Tobacco in Netherlands