Smoking Tobacco in Ireland: New research report available at Fast Market Research
New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Fri Oct 09 2015] Overall volume sales of smoking tobacco continued to grow in 2014, this time by 13% to 338 tonnes. While RYO tobacco continued to perform strongly as consumers looked for lower cost smoking options, pipe tobacco became an increasingly niche product.
There were three key players in smoking tobacco in Ireland in 2014: Gallaher (Dublin) Ltd, John Player & Sons, and P J Carroll & Co. Together, the three companies accounted for an 87% volume share of the category.
Full Report Details at
Smoking tobacco is predicted to see volume sales rise at a healthy CAGR of 9% over the forecast period, with sales set to reach 513 tonnes by 2019. The growth of RYO tobacco is set to slow somewhat, however, as is the decline of pipe tobacco.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Smoking Tobacco industry in Ireland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Smoking Tobacco industry in Ireland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Smoking Tobacco in Ireland market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Smoking Tobacco in Ireland?
* What are the major brands in Ireland?
* How was toys and games affected by the global recession?
* Which product categories performed best in the last year?
* What are the new any safety regulations affecting the industry?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smoking Tobacco in Belgium
- Smoking Tobacco in Germany
- Smoking Tobacco in Switzerland
- Smoking Tobacco in Netherlands
- Smoking Tobacco in New Zealand