5G Technology Assessment, Market Outlook, and Forecasts 2015 - 2030 - New Report Available
Fast Market Research recommends "5G Technology Assessment, Market Outlook, and Forecasts 2015 - 2030" from MindCommerce, now available
[ClickPress, Wed Oct 21 2015] Fifth generation (5G) cellular represents the latest stage in the evolution of mobile communications. It is also a new standard that relies upon various supporting technologies including millimeter wave propagation, IPv6 transmission protocol, and many others including some that are still in the R&D stage with major infrastructure providers. Among other major differences as compared to the fourth generation of cellular, 5G network demands higher data rate in a range of several gigabits per seconds (Gbps) and this can achieved using steerable antennas with Millimeter Wave (mmWave) technologies.
Some technologies will become standardized and well-known components of a 5G system whereas other aspects may be optional and even proprietary adjuncts to a standardized system. As with all game-changing technologies of the past, software, platform, and infrastructure providers have a lot at stake in terms of the prospect of their offerings becoming part of the de facto standard or being left behind with stranded R&D expenditures.
Full Report Details at
This research provides an in-depth assessment of both technical issues (enabling technologies, 5G standardization and research initiatives, spectrum bands, etc.) and business areas (market drivers, challenges, use cases, vertical market applications, regulatory issues, trial commitments, introduction strategies, and impact to CSPs), as well as analysis of the emerging 5G ecosystem.
The report includes specific ecosystem constituent recommendations and forecasts for both 5G investments, subscriptions, and more for the period of 2015 - 2030. All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
* Mobile network operators
* 5G infrastructure suppliers
* Wireless device manufacturers
* Big Data and analytics companies
* Semiconductor and embedded companies
* M2M and Internet of Things (IoT) companies
* Next generation augmented reality providers
* Next gen content, commerce, and app companies
* Enterprise in all market segments and industry verticals
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Carrier WiFi and Small Cells in LTE and Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2015 - 2020
- Telemedicine and Mobile Healthcare Solutions, Services, and Devices: Market Analysis and Forecasts 2015 - 2020
- Turkey Telecommunications Report Q4 2015
- Tumor Ablation Market - Global Forecasts to 2020
- Wearable Technology in Sports and Fitness, Healthcare, and Clothing: Market Outlook and Forecasts 2015 - 2020