New Market Research Report: Smoking Tobacco in Romania
New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Smoking Tobacco in Romania"
[ClickPress, Wed Oct 28 2015] RYO and pipe tobacco have never been very popular in Romania, with smokers usually preferring more traditional cigarettes. However, there is a tradition of pipe smoking dating back to the beginning of the 20th century, with the habit always associated with the intellectual class. Over time, people started to become more familiar with it, and now an increased number of smokers consume these products, as well as purchasing pipes and the associated accessories.
The leading player in smoking tobacco in 2014 was JPB Trade, holding a 23% share of retail volume sales. The company is the clear leader in pipe tobacco, since it has a wide range of products and well-known brands.
Smoking tobacco is expected to grow over the forecast period, mainly due to the fact that RYO tobacco is seen by Romanian consumers as a convenient and legal cheaper alternative to cigarettes. Many Romanians consider this product as an attractive way of smoking and not merely as an alternative for poor people. The growing range of brands available and strengthening brand visibility in stores will stimulate demand for these products over the forecast period.
Full Report Details at
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Smoking Tobacco industry in Romania with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Smoking Tobacco industry in Romania, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Smoking Tobacco in Romania market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Smoking Tobacco in Romania?
* What are the major brands in Romania?
* How was toys and games affected by the global recession?
* Which product categories performed best in the last year?
* What are the new any safety regulations affecting the industry?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smoking Tobacco in Belgium
- Smoking Tobacco in Germany
- Smoking Tobacco in Switzerland
- Smoking Tobacco in Netherlands
- Smoking Tobacco in New Zealand