New market study, "Hungary Information Technology Report Q1 2016", has been published
Fast Market Research recommends "Hungary Information Technology Report Q1 2016" from Business Monitor International, now available
[ClickPress, Mon Nov 30 2015] IT market spending growth should strengthen throughout 2016 as the economic environment improves from the weak performance seen in 2015. We expect this to continue over the coming years over the duration of our five year forecast period to 2019 . This will enable vendors to tap into the potential presented by relatively low penetration rates, combined with declining device prices at the global level - as well as strong cloud computing demand growth as solution supply and end-user awareness levels increase over the medium term .
Headline Expenditure Projections
Computer Hardware Sales: HUF217.7bn in 2015 to HUF226.2bn in 2016, growth of 3.9% in local currency terms. Modest strengthening of the florint will see this translate into 8.11% growth in US dollar terms.
Software Sales: HUF1112.4bn in 2015 to HUF117.1bn in 2016, an increase of 4.2% in local currency terms. Enterprise application demand will continue to increase, while other areas such as cyber security software spending will be a smaller but faster growth market sub-segment.
IT Services Sales: HUF207.5bn in 2015 to HUF222.3bn in 2016, an increase of 7.1% in local currency terms. The services market is developing as Hungary becomes a more important outsourcing location, with momentum increasing towards Hungary becoming an important software development outsourcing location in Central and Eastern Europe.
Full Report Details at
The Hungary Information Technology Report features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s market assessment and independent forecasts covering personal computers and software; semi-conductors, memory chips, integrated circuits and general components; the internet and IT solutions. It analyses analyses regulatory changes (licensing, customs and intellectual property protection) and competitive landscapes comparing IT companies by products, sales, market share, investments, projects and expansion strategies.
BMI's Hungary Information Technology Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, IT associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the IT industry in Hungary.
* Benchmark BMI's independent IT Industry forecasts for Hungary to test other views - a key input for successful budgetary and strategic business planning in the Hungarian IT market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in Hungary's IT sector through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes, and major deals, projects and investments in Hungary.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. KPIs and latest activity).
BMI Industry View
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Indonesia Information Technology Report Q1 2016
- Philippines Information Technology Report Q1 2016
- Turkey Information Technology Report Q1 2016
- Czech Republic Information Technology Report Q1 2016
- Chile Information Technology Report Q1 2016