Market Report, "Romania Telecommunications Report Q1 2016", published
Fast Market Research recommends "Romania Telecommunications Report Q1 2016" from Business Monitor International, now available
[ClickPress, Fri Dec 04 2015] Subscription-led growth is no longer possible in Romania's saturated mobile market . N etwork operators must deepen their relationships with existing customers, maximising monetis ation opportunities. A paucity of high-speed wireline broadband network s was a key driver in 3G uptake, but premium service usage is low , souring investor appetites. Demand for converged serv ices is growing, but Ancom's refusal to al low third parties to access cable operators' networks will impair further development.
Latest Updates & Industry Developments
Mobile subscriptions increased in 9M15, contrary to expectations. We forecast 27.5mn subscriptions by end-2015, rising to 28.0mn in 2019; variable annual growth will be attributable to ongoing efforts to eliminate inactive subscriptions.
Full Report Details at
A lack of broadband infrastructure outside major population centres, plus Ancom's reluctance to open the cable broadband networks of RCS&RDS and UPC Romania to third parties will weigh on wireline broadband expansion but will drive uptake of basic 3G mobile broadband services. 3G/4G subscriptions will grow from 18.6mn in 2015 to 25.0mn in 2019.
The Romania Telecommunications Report features BMI Research's independent industry forecasts on the future strength of Romania's ICT market, covering the fixed-line, mobile and internet segments and analyses latest regulatory developments and corporate news, including investment activity, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships. Leading operators and manufacturers are fully profiled, highlighting their quarterly financial performance, capital expenditure plans and latest contracts.
BMI's Romania Telecommunications Report provides industry professionals and researchers, operators, equipment suppliers and vendors, corporate and financial services analysts and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the telecoms industry in Romania.
* Benchmark BMI's independent telecoms industry forecasts for Romania to test other views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Romanian telecoms market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in Romania's telecoms sector through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Romania.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity).
BMI Industry View
Summary of BMI’s key industry forecasts and views, covering the ARPU, fixed-line, mobile (including 3G & 4G), internet and broadband markets.
Industry SWOT Analysis
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Chile Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
- Colombia Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
- Germany Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
- Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
- Iran Telecommunications Report Q1 2016