Now Available: 5G and the Haptic Internet: Emerging Technologies, Solutions and Market Opportunities
New Wireless market report from MindCommerce: "5G and the Haptic Internet: Emerging Technologies, Solutions and Market Opportunities"
[ClickPress, Fri Dec 04 2015] Most people are familiar with Haptic technology by way of the kinesthetic user interface for smart phones or other consumer electronics that recreates a sense of touch by applying forces, vibrations, or motions to the user. Conversely, haptic devices may incorporate tactile sensors that measure forces exerted by the user on the interface. The fifth generation (5G) of cellular is widely anticipated as a game changer for many reasons including a few low-latency dependent applications such as those that utilize Haptic Internet.
Next generation Internet applications will be tactile and responsive to non-verbal communication in which remote users will be able to enjoy haptic experiences through real-time interactive systems. Aided by 5G networks, haptic systems and applications will facilitate transmission of touch and actuation in real-time, leading to a new class of highly interactive and engaging services generally referred to as Haptic Communications. It is expected that commercialization of 5G will allow the Haptic Internet to go mainstream as applications become available on an anytime, anywhere basis.
Full Report Details at
This report evaluates haptic technology, impact of 5G on Haptic Internet, and related market opportunities for new applications and services. Purchasers of this report are entitled to the complementary report 5G Technology Assessment, Market Outlook, and Forecasts 2015 - 2030 at no additional cost. Haptic Internet applications are considered across different industry verticals and use cases. All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
* Mobile network operators
* 5G infrastructure suppliers
* Wireless device manufacturers
* Big Data and analytics companies
* Next generation Internet app developers
* Semiconductor and embedded companies
* M2M and Internet of Things (IoT) companies
* Next generation augmented reality providers
* Next gen content, commerce, and app companies
* Enterprise in all market segments and industry verticals
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- 5G Technology Assessment, Market Outlook, and Forecasts 2015 - 2030
- Telemedicine and Mobile Healthcare Solutions, Services, and Devices: Market Analysis and Forecasts 2015 - 2020
- Australia - Telecoms Market Analyses - Top Trends Moving into 2016
- Oilfield Communications Market - Global Forecast to 2020
- Asia - Mobile Data and Wireless Broadband Market