NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Peru - New Market Study Published
Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Peru", is now available at Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Tue Dec 08 2015] It is important to highlight that smoking prevalence is relatively low in Peru, especially compared with many other countries in the region, which helps explain the muted development of the NRT cessation aids products category.
Nicotinell, an NRT patch brand from Novartis, is the only player in this category in 2015; however, other similar products have been found in the market that are mostly sold online and that are shipped directly from the US.
Smoking is a habit pursued by less than 7% of the Peruvian population, and therefore is not a serious problem for society. However, the smoking population is more and more conscious about their health and overall wellness and they feel encouraged to quit, and this will increase the demand of NRT smoking cessation products as a medical treatment to complement their willpower, therapy and other natural methods.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids industry in Peru with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Full Report Details at
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids industry in Peru, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Peru market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Peru?
* What are the major brands in Peru?
* How have tobacco bans affected the sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Ireland
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the United Arab Emirates
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Thailand
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Canada
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in South Korea