Report Published: "Media: Global Industry Guide"
Fast Market Research recommends "Media: Global Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
[ClickPress, Sun Dec 13 2015] Global Media industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global media market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global media market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key media market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global media market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Full Report Details at
The global media industry had total revenues of $962.4bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.6% between 2010 and 2014.
The broadcasting & cable TV segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $462.1bn, equivalent to 48% of the industry's overall value.
While the Western mature media industries are experiencing difficulties, the BRIC countries, especially China and India, are driving industry growth at unprecedented speed. In addition, the general trend in the global media industry is digitalization, with digital media gaining increasing market share.
Key Questions Answered:
* What was the size of the global media market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global media market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global media market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global media market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Media: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Media: Global Industry Almanac
- Global Media
- Media: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Global Digital Media - The Unstoppable Video Streaming, TV and Entertainment Industries