New Market Research Report: Central America Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
New Fixed Networks market report from Business Monitor International: "Central America Telecommunications Report Q1 2016"
[ClickPress, Sun Dec 13 2015] Number portability will encourage increased competition as four out of eight Central American countries have introduced it already. For further competition to be increased, the progress of this depends on national commitments of these countries. We anticipate slower growth in the mobile sector across the board with Nicaragua offering real potential. Nicaragua offers real growth potential whereas increasing government meddling, as in the case of Guatemala is a worrisome development. Data-driven 3G/4G services have true potential for growth as the large operators are investing heavily into new infrastructure and technologies for such technological uptakes.
Number porting in Panama increased 37.4% in 2014, highlighting that the population is increasingly more willing to take advantage of better available deals as they switch operators.
It is likely that the share of pre-paid mobile subscriptions in Costa Rica will increase in 2015 as the regulator Superintendencia de Telecomunicaciones made it mandatory for pre-paid users to register to boost mobile number portability in the country. BMI has downgraded the mobile outlook for Guatemala as it emerged that the government is planning to implement a new tax on mobile operators as of 2015.
Full Report Details at
The Central America Telecommunications Report features BMI Research's independent industry forecasts on the future strength of Panama, Guatemala, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Belize, Honduras's ICT market, covering the fixed-line, mobile and internet segments and analyses latest regulatory developments and corporate news, including investment activity, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships. Leading operators and manufacturers are fully profiled, highlighting their quarterly financial performance, capital expenditure plans and latest contracts.
BMI's Central America Telecommunications Report provides industry professionals and researchers, operators, equipment suppliers and vendors, corporate and financial services analysts and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the telecoms industry in Panama, Guatemala, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Belize, Honduras.
* Benchmark BMI's independent telecoms industry forecasts for Panama, Guatemala, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Belize, Honduras to test other views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Panamanian, Guatemalan, Nicaraguan, Salvadoran, Costa Rican, Belizean, Honduran telecoms market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in Panama, Guatemala, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Belize, Honduras's telecoms sector through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Panama, Guatemala, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Belize, Honduras.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mexico Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
- Chile Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
- Bulgaria Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
- Czech Republic Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
- Colombia Telecommunications Report Q1 2016