New Report Available: NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Argentina
New Healthcare research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Mon Dec 14 2015] NRT smoking cessation aids’ sales remained low in Argentina 20. During the last three years of the review period, sales contracted in volume terms as the government launched several free programmes to help individuals quit smoking. The Ministry of Health continued with its flagship Programa Nacional de Control del Tabaco (tobacco control programme), a campaign against tobacco with aggressive communication campaigns and resources for individuals willing to quit smoking.
Competition is highly concentrated – the top two firms together accounted for 96% of retail value sales in 2015. Novartis AG led with a 66% retail value share fuelled by its flagship brand Nicotinell’s long-standing presence and its strong advertising campaigns. GlaxoSmithKline Argentina SA ranked second with 30%.
Full Report Details at
After the anti-tobacco law was passed in 2013, sales increased. Approximately 700,000 smokers quit over the review period after the government started to prohibit tobacco consumption in public places and ban advertising. Government-sponsored plans will help sales of NRT smoking cessation aids as more consumers try to quit smoking by gaining awareness from these programmes. Experience in other countries shows that these programmes help sales of NRT products in the medium term as consumers go from gaining awareness from public campaigns, to government and local programmes to NRT smoking cessation aids.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids industry in Argentina with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids industry in Argentina, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Argentina market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Argentina?
* What are the major brands in Argentina?
* How have tobacco bans affected the sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Ireland
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the United Arab Emirates
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Thailand
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Canada
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in South Korea