Tanzania Telecommunications Report Q1 2016 - New Study Released
Recently published research from Business Monitor International, "Tanzania Telecommunications Report Q1 2016", is now available at Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Fri Dec 18 2015] The entrance of Viettel in October 2015 and Tigo's acquisition of Zantel is likely to redistribute the mobile market shares and potentially stimulate growth. Mobile data will continue to grow through 3G and 4G networks. The fixed broadband market will see growth, especially as the TTCL long-term investments begin to bear fruit and the country benefits from TTCL's advanced nationwide fibre - optic network supported by data centres, three active satellites and two commissioned satellites , due to be commissioned soon .
The mobile sector grew 16.1% in 2014, compared to growth of 0.8% in 2013 following the discounting of inactive subscriptions and a 1.1% growth in Q313.
Despite increased usage, both in terms of voice and data, ARPU continues to decline through strong competition, which will be exacerbated by Viettel's market entry.
MFS users have continued to rise and Tanzania has become the first country to offer interoperability across all MFS platforms.
Full Report Details at
The fixed-line market continues to contract because of a lack of investment and fixed-to-mobile substitution.
The Tanzania Telecommunications Report features BMI Research's independent industry forecasts on the future strength of Tanzania's ICT market, covering the fixed-line, mobile and internet segments and analyses latest regulatory developments and corporate news, including investment activity, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships. Leading operators and manufacturers are fully profiled, highlighting their quarterly financial performance, capital expenditure plans and latest contracts.
BMI's Tanzania Telecommunications Report provides industry professionals and researchers, operators, equipment suppliers and vendors, corporate and financial services analysts and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the telecoms industry in Tanzania.
* Benchmark BMI's independent telecoms industry forecasts for Tanzania to test other views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Tanzanian telecoms market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in Tanzania's telecoms sector through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Tanzania.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity).
BMI Industry View
Summary of BMI’s key industry forecasts and views, covering the ARPU, fixed-line, mobile (including 3G & 4G), internet and broadband markets.
Industry SWOT Analysis
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Chile Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
- Colombia Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
- Germany Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
- Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
- Iran Telecommunications Report Q1 2016