Morocco: Broadband Services via 3G, 4G, ADSL and Fiber Will Drive Telecom Market Growth
Fast Market Research recommends "Morocco: Broadband Services via 3G, 4G, ADSL and Fiber Will Drive Telecom Market Growth" from Pyramid Research, now available
[ClickPress, Mon Dec 21 2015] The telecom market in Morocco will grow at a CAGR of 5.0% over the period 2015-2020 reaching $4.3bn by 2020. Morocco's telecom services will generate total revenue of $3.4bn in 2015. Morocco will record one of the highest mobile penetration rates in the North African region of 132.6% in 2015. Broadband is set to be the standout segment, spurring Morocco's telecom service revenue growth and the launch of 4G will further facilitate the enhancement of revenue streams for operators in the country .
* Pyramid Research expects total telecom service revenue in Morocco to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% reaching $4.3bn by 2020, from an expected $3.4bn in 2015.
* The mobile voice segment is still a major revenue generator, accounting for 55.1% of total market revenue in 2015, while mobile data will produce $752m, or 22.4% of the total, in 2015.
* The fixed/mobile revenue split will remain relatively unchanged over the forecast period, with the share of fixed services down by 1.3 percentage points from 2015 to 2020.
* To accelerate revenue growth, operators are investing in their network infrastructure and enhancing their voice and data services.
Full Report Details at
"Morocco: Broadband Services via 3G, 4G, ADSL and Fiber Will Drive Telecom Market Growth" provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Morocco today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the telecom market of Morocco, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research's databases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
* Morocco in a regional context; a comparative review of market size and trends with that of other countries in the region.
* Economic, demographic and political context in Morocco.
* The regulatory environment and trends; a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans and more.
* A demand profile; analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and data markets.
* Service evolution; a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue by fixed and mobile sectors and by voice and data in the current year as well as the end of the forecast period.
* An in-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony and broadband services, mobile voice, and data services; a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by technology/platform as well as operator, average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
* Main opportunities; this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in the telecommunications market in Morocco.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Myanmar: Liberalized Market and Investment in 3G and 4G to Drive Future Telecom Growth
- India - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband
- Africa - Fixed Broadband Market - Statistics and Analyses
- Singapore - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband
- Indonesia - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband