"Multiplay Services: Bundling Growth and Strategies Beyond Traditional Quadruple-Play" Published
Recently published research from Pyramid Research, "Multiplay Services: Bundling Growth and Strategies Beyond Traditional Quadruple-Play", is now available at Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Wed Dec 30 2015] Globally, operators are striving to develop new revenue streams, increase margins and ARPS, retain existing customers and reduce churn. Multiplay bundle services, especially quadruple-play combining traditional telecom services such as fixed voice, fixed broadband, pay-TV and mobile services, is one of the key strategies being adopted by operators in order to reach those goals. Countries in emerging regions are still highly focused on attracting customers to multiplay bundles through aggressive pricing discounts. On the other hand, countries in developed regions such as North America, Western Europe and developed APAC, are focusing on developing value-added services that can integrate with their multiplay offers aiming to provide unique experiences to customers. Value-added services include traditional OTT-video functionalities such as multiscreen, catch-up TV, video-on-demand (VoD), and emerging services such as smart living and connected-home solutions.
Full Report Details at
* Globally, multiplay services reached 583.7m households in 2015, with Asia Pacific representing 44.8% of the total. With a 2015-2020 CAGR of 5.3%, multiplay services will increase to 757.1m households by year-end 2020.
* The monthly average household spend significantly increased through the adoption of multiplay services, which results in increased ARPS to operators. The average monthly household spend increases by 85.3% from a double-play to a quad-play bundle.
* The migration and roll-out of FTTH/B is well underway in Latin America and emerging APAC, which will facilitate operators in the development of bundled offers built around their broadband proposition.
* Selected operators, mainly from developed markets, have already perceived that they need to integrate value-added services within their multiplay offers in order to enhance the customer experience and increase loyalty.
"Multiplay Services: Bundling Growth and Strategies Beyond Traditional Quadruple-Play", a Thematic Report by Pyramid Research, provides an executive-level overview of the global multiplay services market today, with forecasts of key indicators up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the multiplay services market, analyzing key trends on fixed-mobile convergence and quadruple-play services, assessing business models and pricing strategies, evaluating market players, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research's databases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
* Global multiplay services market context; a comparative review on the groundwork of telecom services in order to leverage multiplay services within different regions.
* Multiplay business model and bundling strategy; an analysis of the key business models that operators implemented in order to leverage fixed-mobile convergence, triple and quadruple-play services.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Managed Pressure Drilling Services Market - Global trends and forecasts to 2019
- Hemodialysis & Peritoneal Dialysis Market Products - Global Forecast to 2020
- Poland: The 800MHz/2600MHz 4G Spectrum Auctions and the National Broadband Plan Will Fuel Data Services Growth
- Digital PCR (dPCR) and qPCR Market - Global Forecast to 2019
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market - Global Forecast to 2019