Report Published: "Next Generation Network OSS/BSS Market and Forecast 2015 - 2020"
Fast Market Research recommends "Next Generation Network OSS/BSS Market and Forecast 2015 - 2020" from MindCommerce, now available
[ClickPress, Tue Jan 05 2016] Communication Service Providers (CSP) are adopting next generation OSS/BSS systems for many reasons including integration with new IP-based frameworks, emerging applications, and the need to continuously improve upon customer service and retention efforts. Other factors include the need for network operators to rationalize legacy systems into common support frameworks while simultaneously seeking differentiation relative to competition.
Adding to the complexity of implementing and operating NGN OSS/BSS are the many technical and business challenges associated with emerging technologies and solutions. CSPs must consider optimization of OSS/BSS with respect to these emerging areas, which include Software Defined Networks (SDN), Network Function Virtualization, Carrier Ethernet 2.0 (CE 2.0), Life Cycle Orchestration (LSO), and the emerging MEF defined "Third Network". There are even new types of Wireless Wide Area Networks (WAN) such as Low-power Wide Area Networks (LPWAN). Each of these new areas cause compatibility challenges with legacy OSS/BSS systems.
Full Report Details at
With research beginning in 2007, the report Next Generation Network OSS/BSS Market and Forecast 2015 - 2020 provides comprehensive analysis of the drivers and issues related to the technical and business aspects of OSS/BSS, deployments and operations issues, and quantitative analysis with forecasts for anticipated growth through 2020. It also covers impact of third networks and emerging technology trends on operator's OSS/BSS capabilities and industry perspective of TIA, EXFO, SPIRENT, and RAD. All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
Questions answered in the report include:
* What changes will take place in OSS/BSS vendor landscape?
* What is driving business growth in the NGN OSS/BSS market?
* How will NGN affect current OSS/BSS architecture and its modules?
* What is Frameworx and how does it drive next generation OSS/BSS?
* How will emerging technologies impact the legacy OSS/BSS systems?
* What will be the global market scenarios for next generation OSS/BSS?
* What is next generation OSS/BSS and how it different from legacy OSS/BSS?
* What kind of transformation will take place in legacy OSS/BSS to next generation?
* What will be the implications of NGN on operating and managing telecom business?
* What are the impacts on managed and cloud services from social media, BI and analytics?
* How is NGN OSS/BSS is changing business dynamics of current legacy OSS/BSS ecosystem?
* LSO solution providers
* SDN and NFV solution providers
* Network and services integrators
* Cloud and virtualization companies
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Internet of Things (IoT) in Energy Market - Global Forecast to 2020
- Industrial Control and Factory Automation Market - Global Forecast to 2020
- Communication Test and Measurement Market Test Solutions - Global Forecast to 2020
- Internet of Things (IoT) in Manufacturing Market - Global Forecast to 2020
- Consumer Electronics in China