New Market Report: Lithuania Telecommunications Report 2016
Recently published research from Business Monitor International, "Lithuania Telecommunications Report 2016", is now available at Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Mon Jan 18 2016] New 4G licensee Telecentras launched its LTE network in November 2015. It enters a saturated market, one that is already well advanced along the 3G migration path and where 4G uptake is proceeding swiftly. If it leverages its wireline voice/broadband and TV networks, Telecentras could pose a substantial threat to leading multi-play provider TEO . This will put even greater pressure on mobile-only Tele2 and Bite, forcing them to acquire or be acquired by wireline operators.
Latest Updates and Industry Developments
Mobile subscriptions are slowly declining, in line with expectations. We forecast 4.224mn subscriptions by end-2015, falling to 4.016mn in 2019. 3G/4G migration will see such subscriptions rise from 2.314mn to 2.998mn.
Fibre connections will facilitate uptake of high-value triple- and quad-play services. Total broadband subscriptions will rise to 1.554mn in 2019 but bundling will prove to be ARPU-dilutive, forcing service and product innovation.
Full Report Details at
The Lithuania Telecommunications Report features BMI Research's independent industry forecasts on the future strength of Lithuania's ICT market, covering the fixed-line, mobile and internet segments and analyses latest regulatory developments and corporate news, including investment activity, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships. Leading operators and manufacturers are fully profiled, highlighting their quarterly financial performance, capital expenditure plans and latest contracts.
BMI's Lithuania Telecommunications Report provides industry professionals and researchers, operators, equipment suppliers and vendors, corporate and financial services analysts and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the telecoms industry in Lithuania.
* Benchmark BMI's independent telecoms industry forecasts for Lithuania to test other views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Lithuanian telecoms market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in Lithuania's telecoms sector through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Lithuania.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity).
BMI Industry View
Summary of BMI’s key industry forecasts and views, covering the ARPU, fixed-line, mobile (including 3G & 4G), internet and broadband markets.
Industry SWOT Analysis
Analysis of the major Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats within the wireline and wireless sectors and within the broader political, economic and business environment.
BMI Industry Forecast Scenario
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Chile Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
- Slovenia Telecommunications Report 2016
- Singapore Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
- Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
- Colombia Telecommunications Report Q1 2016