Mobile Phones in Portugal: New research report available at Fast Market Research
New Wireless research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Wed Jan 20 2016] Mobile phones was one of the few growth categories within consumer electronics in 2015. Despite the considerable decline in sales of feature phones, overall mobile phones saw an increase; this was due to sales of smartphones. There are over three million smartphones in use in Portugal.
Samsung continued to lead mobile phones in 2015, supported by strong communications activity and brand reputation, but presented a three percentage point decline in share compared with 2014. The increase in the number of brands available in the market, some of them selling for very low average unit prices, affected some of the more traditional players in this category, such as Samsung.
Full Report Details at
It is expected that mobile phones will continue to stand out within consumer electronics in the forecast period, due to its positive performance. This performance will be totally dependent on the expected increase in sales of smartphones.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Mobile Phones industry in Portugal with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Mobile Phones industry in Portugal, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Mobile Phones in Portugal market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Mobile Phones in Portugal?
* What are the major brands in Portugal?
* What is the growth rate for Mobile Phones in country?
* How many 3G mobile phones were sold last year?
* How will the introduction of 4G mobile phones impact the mobile phone market?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mobile Phones: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Mobile Phones in Spain
- Mobile Phones in the Netherlands
- Mobile Phones in Australia
- Mobile Phones in India
Company: Fast Market Research, Inc.
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org