"Singapore Telecommunications Report Q1 2016" now available at Fast Market Research
New Fixed Networks market report from Business Monitor International: "Singapore Telecommunications Report Q1 2016"
[ClickPress, Sun Jan 24 2016] We believe 4G and fibre-optic technology will power growth in Singapore's telecommunications market as consumers demand more complex, bandwidth-intensive premium media services. With most citizens now online, the digital services sector generates high levels of turnover . It is not surprising, therefore, that at least two companies have expressed interest in the country's fourth mobile licence. A cost-focused new entrant would disrupt the market in 2016, and SingTel , M1 and StarHub have begun to focus on subscriber retention, whilst look ing for new revenue streams that leverage using existing assets .
Latest Updates & Industry Developments
We forecast Singapore's mobile sector will grow by an average rate of about 1.81% annually between 2015 and 2019, with 4G being the main driver of growth. We believe 3G/4G subscriptions will reach 8.032mn by the end of 2015, and hit 8.695mn by end-2019.
Full Report Details at
The number of fixed telephone lines in service have remained resilient to mobile substitution as more and more subscribers opt for triple and even quad-play bundles. Next generation fibre connections continue to be the growth driver for the Singaporean broadband industry. We forecast 4.084mn broadband subscribers by end-2015, a number which will rise to 4.567mn by 2019.
The Singapore Telecommunications Report features BMI Research's independent industry forecasts on the future strength of Singapore's ICT market, covering the fixed-line, mobile and internet segments and analyses latest regulatory developments and corporate news, including investment activity, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships. Leading operators and manufacturers are fully profiled, highlighting their quarterly financial performance, capital expenditure plans and latest contracts.
BMI's Singapore Telecommunications Report provides industry professionals and researchers, operators, equipment suppliers and vendors, corporate and financial services analysts and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the telecoms industry in Singapore.
* Benchmark BMI's independent telecoms industry forecasts for Singapore to test other views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Singaporean telecoms market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in Singapore's telecoms sector through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Singapore.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity).
BMI Industry View
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Chile Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
- Colombia Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
- Kenya Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
- Germany Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
- Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar Telecommunications Report Q1 2016