Just Published: "Vietnam Telecommunications Report Q1 2016"
Fast Market Research recommends "Vietnam Telecommunications Report Q1 2016" from Business Monitor International, now available
[ClickPress, Fri Jan 29 2016] Vietnam has experienced strong uptake of 3G and fibre broadband in recent quarters, demonstrating the rising inclination towards both mobile and fixed data use. We now hold a more positive outlook on the adoption of premium services and advanced networks, although the government's restrictions on 4G rollouts could restrict operators ' abilities to meet rising data needs in the short term .
Latest Updates & Industry Developments
We are forecasting 156.299mn mobile subscribers by end-2019, for a 162.1% penetration rate. Out of this number, 43.653 will be 3G/ 4G connections. However, we highlight the figure is distorted by inactive prepaid subscriptions and multiple SIM ownership.
Viettel has installed approximately 200 LTE-enabled base transmission stations (BTSs) in the residential area of Vung Tau City, Ba Ria City and Long Dien District after being granted permission by the government to conduct 4G trials. Rising data consumption could increase subscribers' appetite for faster data transmission speeds through 4G, and Viettel is keen to be the first operator to move into the area.
Full Report Details at
The Vietnam Telecommunications Report features BMI Research's independent industry forecasts on the future strength of Vietnam's ICT market, covering the fixed-line, mobile and internet segments and analyses latest regulatory developments and corporate news, including investment activity, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships. Leading operators and manufacturers are fully profiled, highlighting their quarterly financial performance, capital expenditure plans and latest contracts.
BMI's Vietnam Telecommunications Report provides industry professionals and researchers, operators, equipment suppliers and vendors, corporate and financial services analysts and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the telecoms industry in Vietnam.
* Benchmark BMI's independent telecoms industry forecasts for Vietnam to test other views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Vietnamese telecoms market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in Vietnam's telecoms sector through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Vietnam.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity).
BMI Industry View
Summary of BMI’s key industry forecasts and views, covering the ARPU, fixed-line, mobile (including 3G & 4G), internet and broadband markets.
Industry SWOT Analysis
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Chile Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
- Colombia Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
- Kenya Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
- Singapore Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
- Poland Telecommunications Report Q1 2016