New Study: Wireless Telecommunication Services: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
New Wireless market report from MarketLine: "Wireless Telecommunication Services: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide"
[ClickPress, Sun Feb 28 2016] The NAFTA Wireless Telecommunication Services industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2020). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, players in the NAFTA wireless telecommunication services
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA wireless telecommunication services
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key wireless telecommunication services market players' NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA wireless telecommunication services market with forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Full Report Details at
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The wireless telecommunication services industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $228,383.3 million in 2015.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 4% over the 2011-15 period.
Within the wireless telecommunication services industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $196,478.6 million in 2015. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $16,418.7 and $15,485.9 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the wireless telecommunication services industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $229,380.1 million in 2020, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $24,380.0 and $20,427.1 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA wireless telecommunication services market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA wireless telecommunication services market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA wireless telecommunication services market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA wireless telecommunication services market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wireless Telecommunication Services: Global Industry Almanac
- Telecommunication Services in North America
- Wireless Telecommunication Services: Global Industry Guide
- Wireless Telecommunication Services: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Wireless Telecommunication Services: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide