Wireless Telecommunication Services: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide - New Report Available
New Wireless market report from MarketLine: "Wireless Telecommunication Services: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide"
[ClickPress, Fri Mar 04 2016] The Emerging 5 Wireless Telecommunication Services industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2020). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying size, growth, segments, players in the emerging five wireless telecommunication services
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and attractiveness of the emerging five wireless telecommunication services
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key wireless telecommunication services market players' emerging five operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five wireless telecommunication services with forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Full Report Details at
These countries contributed $224,114.8 million to the global wireless telecommunication services industry in 2015, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $305,528.0 million in 2020, with a CAGR of 6.4% over the 2015-20 period.
Within the wireless telecommunication services industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $141,878.1 million in 2015. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $33,070.4 and $24,210.3 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the wireless telecommunication services industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $186,527.1 million in 2020, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $64,198.3 and $25,158.2 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the emerging five wireless telecommunication services market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the emerging five wireless telecommunication services market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five wireless telecommunication services market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the emerging five wireless telecommunication services market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Telecommunication Services: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Wireless Telecommunication Services: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Wireless Telecommunication Services: Global Industry Guide
- Wireless Telecommunication Services: Global Industry Almanac
- Wireless Telecommunication Services: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide