Polishes in South Africa - New Market Study Published
New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Polishes in South Africa"
[ClickPress, Mon Mar 14 2016] Polishes remains a mature category within South Africa. Floor polish continues to lead with 45% of total value sales of polishes in 2015, followed by shoe polish with 36% of sales. Meanwhile metal polish continued to make up the smallest proportion of overall sales.
Reckitt Benckiser South Africa continued to lead polishes with a value share of 55% in 2015, followed by SC Johnson with a 32% share. Reckitt Benckiser continues to benefit from the strength of its heritage brands which include Cobra, Sunbeam, Mr Min, Brasso and Nugget. The player continued to lead floor, furniture and metal polish in 2015.
Polishes is expected to increase at a constant 2015 value CAGR of 1% over the forecast period. Floor polish is likely to drive the category’s performance with a predicted CAGR of 2% in constant 2015 value terms. Meanwhile shoe polish is also expected to see positive growth mainly due to the support of the country’s school-age population.
Full Report Details at
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Polishes industry in South Africa with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Polishes industry in South Africa, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Polishes in South Africa market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Polishes in South Africa?
* What are the major brands in South Africa?
* What are the future prospects for the polishes market?
* What are the key new product launches in the polishes market?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Non-Power-Driven Hand Tool Market in South Africa to 2019 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Sports Good Market in South Africa to 2019 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Hotels in South Africa to 2019: Databook
- Lighting Product Market in South Africa to 2019 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Facial Care Market in South Africa: Market Profile to 2018