Market Report, "Tea in Bosnia-Herzegovina", published
New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Thu Mar 17 2016] In Bosnia-Herzegovina, tea is clearly not living up to its once predicted title of coffee replacement. Although green and black tea varieties penetrated the country during the past decade and are now available in most grocery shops, the bulk of consumers have not acquired a taste for these flavours. The bulk of tea sales continue to be generated by fruit/herbal tea, which is associated with health benefits.
The domestic players Vispak dd, Pharmamed doo and Plantago doo lead tea in Bosnia-Herzegovina, with respective retail value sales shares of 13%, 13% and 11% in 2015. Domestic companies are clearly the most in tune with the preferences of consumers in the country, who still largely associate tea with herbal tea varieties like mint, camomile, sage and other medicinal herbs.
Full Report Details at
Tea in Bosnia-Herzegovina is expected to see positive growth over the forecast period in both retail volume and value sales terms. However, it is not expected to come any closer to challenging the status of coffee as the most popular hot drink in the country. Tea will likely grow based on trends developing in narrow niches, such as the increasing health awareness of consumers, the children’s segment and nursing mothers.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tea industry in Bosnia-Herzegovina with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tea industry in Bosnia-Herzegovina, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tea in Bosnia-Herzegovina market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions suchas:
* What is the market size of Tea in Bosnia-Herzegovina?
* What are the major brands in Bosnia-Herzegovina?
* Is loose leaf tea available in Bosnia-Herzegovina?
* Is there a shift from unpackaged to packaged tea in Bosnia-Herzegovina?
* Is there a market for tea pods in Bosnia-Herzegovina?
* What is the market size for different tea flavors (green tea, black tea, herbal tea, etc.) in Bosnia-Herzegovina?
* How are market trends changing in flavours/types for fruit/herbal and other tea?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tea Markets in the World to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- RTD Tea in Iran
- Green Tea Market: Vendor Landscape, Strategies, and Forecast 2015-2019
- Tea Markets in Africa to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Tea Markets in Europe to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts