"Smokeless Tobacco in Sweden, 2016" is now available at Fast Market Research
Recently published research from Canadean, "Smokeless Tobacco in Sweden, 2016", is now available at Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Thu Apr 28 2016] Sweden is the second largest market for smokeless tobacco products in the world after the USA and has the highest per capita consumption rate in the world. Between 1990 and 2013, the smokeless tobacco market has expanded by almost 31% in volume while all other sectors of the tobacco market have experienced a severe contraction in demand. In 2014, the consumption of Smokeless Tobacco rise around 290 tonnes in contrast to the previous year, and forecast for 2015 indicate that this volume will be grow again.
* The smokeless tobacco market in Sweden is overwhelmingly dominated by snus, Swedish-style moist snuff, although there is also a small chewing tobacco niche. In 2014, snus accounted for almost total of the market of all smokeless tobacco sold in Sweden, with chewing tobacco accounting for the remaining percentage.
* Per capita consumption of snus grew from more than 540g in 1990 to a peak of almost 800g in 2006. Thereafter it has fluctuated, and data for 2014 puts consumption up at around 700g.
* Regarding Smokeless Tobacco production, it can be said that the domestic sales are expanding and it is believed to have grown by almost 3% to almost 8,000 tonnes in 2014 to 7,925.
* Canadean expects growth in snus volumes in 2015 ahead of another expected take hike in 2016. Peaking at around 6,400 tonnes, volumes will then begin to fall back and drop to approximately 5,800 tonnes by 2024.
Full Report Details at
"Smokeless Tobacco in Sweden", is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Swedish market.
What else does this report offer?
* Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
* Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers and leading brands, along with company profiles
* Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
* Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024
Reasons to Get this Report
* Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
* Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
* As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Swedish market is key to ensuring maximum future sales
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)