New Study: Medical Robots Transforming Healthcare: Pricing & Cost-Benefit Assessment
Recently published research from Markets and Markets, "Medical Robots Transforming Healthcare: Pricing & Cost-Benefit Assessment", is now available at Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Tue May 03 2016] Medical Robots Transforming Healthcare: Pricing & Cost-Benefit Assessment (Price Variation (by Product (Surgical Robots, Rehabilitation Robotics, Stereotactic Radiosurgery), by Application, by Geography), Reimbursement, Selection Criteria, Buying Cycle
Extensive research on the price variation and cost-benefits of medical robots (surgical/rehabilitation/non-invasive radiosurgery/hospital & pharmacy) has brought to light the factors influencing the prices of the robots and the cost-savings achieved through investment in the expansive capital equipment. Considering the on-going and rapid change occurring in the health care industry, hospitals are focusing on various ways to increase the quality of care delivered. Aligned with this trend, healthcare providers are increasingly adopting advanced technologies that help them realize increase in patient volumes as well as increasing patient satisfaction in the form of reduced surgical pain, reduced hospital stay and follow-up, and faster recovery time.
Full Report Details at
Below is the list of some of the benefits of Medical Robots:
BENEFITS TO CLINICS AND HOSPITALS (PROVIDERS) & PATIENTS
* Surgical Robots & Non-Invasive Radiosurgery System (robotic based): Achieve cost savings in terms of reduced pre- and post-operation care costs and length of stay at hospitals
* Pharmacy and Hospital Robotic systems: Achieve cost-saving through reduced manpower (required for medication dispensing, packaging, and labelling) and lowering medication error through automation
* Rehabilitation Robots: Achieve cost saving through providing self-sufficiency to the disabled by reducing expenses incurred on external help & physiotherapy
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market. Insights cited in the report will help these firms to stay competitive in the market and garner a greater market share. It will enlighten the stakeholders about the benefits of embracing medical robots. The study analyzes the total economic impact (TEI) of medical robots on organizations and highlights the transformation enabling value of a technology in increasing the effectiveness of overall business processes.
Firms purchasing the report could use the below-mentioned information for strategy development, market penetration, and product development/innovation and for strengthening respective market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
* Pricing Variation: This section provides comprehensive information on pricing of medical robots and analyzing the price variation across application areas of each robot type and geographic price variation
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Medical Robots Market - Global Forecasts to 2020
- Respiratory Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2015
- GE Healthcare - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Digital X-ray Systems - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016
- Ultrasound Systems - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2015