New Report Available: The Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market 2016-2026
New Defense research report from Strategic Defence Intelligence is now available from Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Thu May 12 2016] Global spending in the domain is being driven by the increasing frequency of terror attacks that have taken place in the last couple of years and the associated fear of knowing that non-state as well as organized actors are in all probability active within the country and possess acute local knowledge which might enable some of these elements to strike at critically important networks, sites or processes successfully
* The Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) market is expected to value US$64.6 billion in 2016, and grow at a CAGR of 2.44% to value US$82.2 billion by 2026. The cumulative market for global expenditure on CIP is expected at US$813.6 billion over the forecast period
* The CIP market is expected to be lead by North America with an expected share of 34.6% over the forecast period, followed by the Asia Pacific region at 27.4%, and Europe at 25%. The Middle Eastern market for CIP is expected to account for a share of 10.9%, followed by the Latin American and African markets with a cumulative share of 2.2%
* Over the forecast period, the Physical Security segment is expected to account for 69.9% of the market., while Network Security and the Others segments (includes investment in ancillary and support activities) are expected to account for shares of 27.1% and 3% respectively
Full Report Details at
The Global CIP Market 2016-2026 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for CIP equipment, systems and services, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
* Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2015-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
* Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of CIP segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
* Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
* Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2015-2025.
* Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global CIP market over the next ten years.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Market - Global Forecast to 2019
- The Global Police Modernization and Counter Terrorism Market 2015-2025
- Global Ballistic Protection Market 2015-2019
- Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems Market - Global Forecast to 2020
- The Global Maritime and Border Security Market 2015-2025