Market Report, "Reinsurance in Lithuania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019", published
Fast Market Research recommends "Reinsurance in Lithuania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019" from Timetric, now available
[ClickPress, Fri May 20 2016] Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Lithuania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Lithuanian reinsurance segment, including:
* The Lithuanian reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
* A comprehensive overview of the Lithuanian economy and demographics
* Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Lithuanian insurance industry
* The competitive landscape in the Lithuanian reinsurance segment
* The Lithuanian reinsurance segment is small, with limited exposure to natural disasters.
* The reinsurance segment is characterized by falling renewal rates and lower premiums, while excess capital and improved risk capacity are leading to an increase in competition and softening prices.
* A number of partnerships, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions have taken place in the Lithuanian insurance industry, leading to consolidation.
* In April 2015, the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA) introduced new guidelines on the application of outwards reinsurance arrangements to the non-life catastrophe risk sub-module.
* The new regulatory framework, Solvency II, came into force in Lithuania on January 1, 2016. It is based on three pillars: risk-based quantitative requirements, governance and supervision, and disclosure and transparency.
Full Report Details at
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Lithuania:
* It provides historical values for the Lithuanian reinsurance segment for the report's 2010-2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014-2019 forecast period.
* It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Lithuanian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
* It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Lithuania, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Lithuanian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
* Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Lithuanian reinsurance segment.
* Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
* Gain insights into key regulations governing the Lithuanian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Reinsurance in Hong Kong, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019
- Reinsurance in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019
- Reinsurance in Brazil, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019
- Reinsurance in South Korea, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019
- Reinsurance in the Netherlands, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019