Report Published: "Telecom Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report May-October 2016"
New Computer Technology market report from Pyramid Research: "Telecom Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report May-October 2016"
[ClickPress, Sun Jun 19 2016] Amid growing pricing pressure, cost containment, and rising competition within the telecom industry, companies are planning to increase their focus on business expansion in existing market, new product development, and improving operational efficiency. Mergers and acquisitions are expected to increase within the telecom industry with emerging markets such as China, India, and Mexico offering prominent growth opportunities. Additionally, global telecom industry business executives from large companies expect a surge in capital expenditure on IT infrastructure development and new product development over the next six months.
Full Report Details at
* Expand into existing markets and new product developments are major priorities for telecom industry operators and suppliers during May-October 2016
* Developed markets such as the US, the UK, and Germany are identified as important markets for growth over the next six months by telecom industry executives
* Capital expenditure on new product development and IT infrastructure development will increase over the next six months
* Internal operating cost reductions and increased use of technology are the main procurement objectives for organizations over the next six months
* Overall, 25% of executives expect a decrease in supplier prices, while 29% expect an increase, and 34% expect no change over the next six months
Pyramid Research's Telecom Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report May-October 2016 examines executives' opinion on the business outlook and procurement activities over May-October 2016. Organizations can know about key business priorities, supplier price variations, changes in capital expenditure, and organizations' perspective on e-procurement. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and company type.
What else does this report offer?
* Key business priorities: examines the telecom companies' important priorities for May-October 2016
* Emerging and developed markets: provides information about key emerging and developed markets, which will offer most growth over next six months
* Change in MandA activity: analyzes telecom industry executives' opinion on changes in merger and acquisition activity globally
* Business concerns: identifies major business concerns that are likely to impact manufacturers and suppliers
* Change in capital expenditure: tracks the expected change in capital expenditure both globally and regionally
* Change in procurement activities: evaluates how procurement activities will change in the telecom industry over the next six months
* Procurement budget outlook: projects procurement budget allocation along with changes in procurement expenditure over May-October 2016
* Supplier prices outlook: determines the expected change in supplier prices over May-October 2016
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- IT Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report H1 2015
- Travel and Tourism Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report H1 2016
- Oil and Gas Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report H1 2016
- Pharmaceutical Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report H1 2016
- Packaging Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report H1 2016