Market Report, "Cloud Collaboration Market - Global Forecast to 2021", published
New Computer Technology market report from Markets and Markets: "Cloud Collaboration Market - Global Forecast to 2021"
[ClickPress, Fri Jun 24 2016] Cloud Collaboration Market by Solution & Service (UCC, Document Management System, Project and Team Management, Enterprise Social Collaboration & Training, Consulting and Integration and Support and Maintenance), by Region - Global Forecast to 2021
"Emerging trend of mobility and Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) is driving the cloud collaboration market"
The cloud collaboration market size is estimated to grow from USD 23.39 billion in 2016 to USD 42.57 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.7% from 2016 to 2021. The cloud collaboration market is driven by factors such as emerging trend of mobility & BYOD and increased saving, safety, and productivity.
"The enterprise social collaboration solution is expected to gain the maximum traction during the forecast period"
Enterprise social collaboration solution is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period as it aims at connecting employees across teams and enterprises. It enables teamwork and exchange of knowledge and ideas to enhance business results. The increasing usage of smartphones and digital devices has enabled the users to connect with anyone in real-time from any remote area, which results in improved decision making.
Full Report Details at
"Latin America is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period"
North America is expected to dominate the cloud collaboration market by having the largest market share due to presence of a large number of cloud collaboration vendors. Latin America offers potential growth opportunities due to the explosion of new technologies combined with increasing business needs and increase in the number of organizations adopting cloud collaboration solutions and services.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. The break-up of profiles of primary participants is given below:
* By Company Type: Tier 1: 20%, Tier 2: 30%, and Tier 3: 50%
* By Designation: C level: 25%, Director level: 35%, and Others: 40%
* By Region: North America: 52%, Europe: 23%, APAC: 15%, Rest of the World: 10%
The various key cloud collaboration vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
1. IBM Corporation (Armonk, New York, U.S.)
2. Microsoft Corporation (Redmond, Washington, U.S.)
3. Cisco Systems (San Jose, California, U.S.)
4. Google Inc. (Mountain View, California, U.S.)
5. Oracle Corporation (Redwood City, California, U.S.)
6. Salesforce.com (San Francisco, California, U.S.)
7. Jive Software (Palo Alto, California, U.S.)
8. Intralink Holdings, Inc. (New York, U.S.)
9. Mitel Networks (Ottawa, Canada)
10. Box (Redwood City, California, U.S.)
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cloud Managed Services Market - Global Forecast to 2021
- Hybrid Cloud Market - Global Forecast to 2021
- Product Information Management Market - Global Forecast to 2021
- Care Management Solutions Market - Analysis & Global Forecasts to 2021
- Application Security Market - Global Forecast to 2021