New Study: Global Semiconductor Clock Market 2016-2020
Recently published research from TechNavio, "Global Semiconductor Clock Market 2016-2020", is now available at Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Sun Jul 03 2016] A semiconductor clock or a real-time clock (RTC) is an IC that keeps track of the current time as well as ensures the smooth functioning of electronic devices by keeping proper time among the device components. A semiconductor clock is integrated into an electronic device that requires accurate timekeeping. A semiconductor clock offers low power consumption (important when running from alternate power) and frees the main system for time-critical tasks.
Technavio's analysts forecast the global semiconductor clock market to grow at a CAGR of 13.22% during the period of 2016 to 2020.
Full Report Details at
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global semiconductor clock market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of quartz oscillators and microelectromechanical system (MEMS) resonators.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Technavio's report, global semiconductor clock market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
* Maxim Integrated
* NXP Semiconductors
* Texas Instruments
Other prominent vendors
* Integrated Device Technology
* Ability to maintain time with minimal power use
* Improvement in battery life of electronic devices
* Ability to maintain flow in device functioning
* Growing adoption of smartphones and tablets
* Growth in smart grid technology
* Poor accuracy and calibration
* Poor distribution systems
* Miniaturization of semiconductor clock ICs
* Cyclical nature of semiconductor industry
* Increased automation in automobiles
* Rapid advances in MEMS technology
* Emergence of wearable technology
Key questions answered in this report
* What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
* What are the key market trends?
* What is driving this market?
* What are the challenges to market growth?
* Who are the key vendors in this market space?
* What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
* What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Epson, Maxim Integrated, NXP Semiconductors, Ricoh, STMicroelectronics, Texas Instruments, Abracon, Integrated Device Technology, IQD, Daishinku, Kyocera, Murata, SiTime, and TXC
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)