New market study, "Books, News and Stationery Retailing in Belgium", has been published
Market Summary and Forecasts; Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2020
[ClickPress, Wed Jul 06 2016] With a share of 3.5% of overall retail, the market for books, news, and stationery reached EUR62.43 billion in 2015. Furthermore, the market is forecast to decline at a CAGR of -0.35% over the next five years, to reach a sales value of EUR2.39 billion in 2020. Spend per head on books, news, and stationery will decrease at a CAGR of -0.8% during the next five years.
* E-books are slowly gaining traction in the country due to their convenience and are getting popular among the young age groups
* The market is dominated by the domestic players
* Online spending on books, news, and stationery is anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 7.24% for 2015-2020.
"Books, News and Stationery Retailing in Belgium - Market Summary and Forecasts" is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
Full Report Details at
What else does this report offer?
* A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
* Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting books, news and stationery retail dynamics for printed media, stationery and cards from 2010 to 2020
* Sales of books, news and stationery products through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; convenience stores (including Independents) and gas stations; online; other specialist retailers; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; department stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers
* An overview of key books, news and stationery retailers operating across Belgium and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain a comprehensive knowledge on books, news and stationery sector in the Belgium retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
* Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in books, news and stationery category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
* Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behaviour
* Understand the fastest growing categories including printed media and stationery and cards, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
* Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the books, news and stationery market
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)