Cloud Computing Market: Technology Models, Challenges, and Business Benefits - New Study Released
Fast Market Research recommends "Cloud Computing Market: Technology Models, Challenges, and Business Benefits" from Kable Market Intelligence, now available
[ClickPress, Wed Jul 06 2016] SaaS and PaaS are the leading cloud computing technology types that will gain prominence within the industry in 2016. Rising demand for hybrid cloud architecture and disaster recovery solutions from companies is considered an important factor, which is encouraging the adoption of IaaS among large companies. Organizations are focusing on various secured storage solutions that provide the flexibility to store and process their data in third-party data centers and significantly reduce their expenditure on IT. Hybrid cloud is expected to see a greater budget allocation in 2016, compared to 2015; communications and IT industries are strongly determined to adopt cloud computing services over the next 12 months.
* Of the cloud computing implementation types, hybrid cloud is expected to gain interest over the next 12 months
* Flexibility and scalability, and reduced need for purchasing and maintaining IT Hardware are the key factors influencing the deployment of cloud computing
* Respondents operating in Europe are allocating the largest part of their cloud computing budget towards SaaS in 2015 and 2016
* Organizations identify software application hosting and database management system as the key cloud computing services that will gain significance in 2016
Full Report Details at
Kable's Cloud Computing Market: Technology Models, Challenges, and Business Benefits, examines executives' opinion on the key factors that are driving the cloud computing market and the inclination of enterprises in adopting cloud computing models based on their technology types and implementation types. Additionally, it provides information about popular cloud computing services, industry verticals that are keen to adopt cloud computing services, and the budget allocation of organizations to the various cloud computing models.
What else does this report offer?
* Adoption of cloud computing technology types: provides information about the cloud computing technology types that are expected to gain significance within organizations in 2016
* Favored cloud computing implementation types: identifies cloud computing implementation types that are gaining prominence among organizations
* Popular hybrid cloud versions: tracks the most important versions of hybrid cloud trending upward in the next 12 months.
* Key drivers: examines the significant factors influencing the use of cloud computing within organizations
* Expected investment towards cloud computing: evaluates the percentage of enterprises' annual procurement budget being spent on cloud computing services
* Change in cloud computing technology budget: identifies how enterprises' cloud computing budgets were allocated across the technology areas in 2015 and how they change in 2016
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)