New Market Research Report: Global Maritime Information Market 2016-2020
Fast Market Research recommends "Global Maritime Information Market 2016-2020" from TechNavio, now available
[ClickPress, Tue Jul 12 2016] The global maritime information market involves providing data, information, and applications required to understand events that are occurring in the maritime environment. It caters to the government and commercial sectors and analytics solution providers.
The users of maritime information gather data in order to have safety at sea, improve productivity, and ensure efficiency in marine operations. Maritime information ensures regulatory compliance, enhances situational awareness, delivers scientific and survey data, and monitors the environment for suspicious or illegal actions. The concerns regarding maritime border security, human trafficking, piracy, and environmental impacts (activities such as dumping or oil spills) are increasing the need for accurate on-time information to monitor maritime shipping activities worldwide.
Full Report Details at
Technavio's analysts forecast the global maritime information market to grow at a CAGR of 9.39% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global maritime information market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the following:
* Revenue generated from the provision of maritime information to government agencies and commercial customers
* Revenue generated from the subscription-based automatic identification system (AIS) services such as Desktop as a Service (DaaS), Information as a Service (IaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings
* Revenue generated from M2M services for providing communication channels between various connected devices
* Revenue generated by big data analytics companies that provide insightful maritime data intelligence
* Revenue generated by satellite launch companies for enabling very high frequency (VHF) satellite communication to access maritime information
* Consolidated revenue generated by satellite technology providers and third-party suppliers that help in activities such as marketing, sales, distribution, and global business expansion
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Technavio's report, Global Maritime Information Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
* Iridium Communications
* Thales Group
Other prominent vendors
* Furuno Electric
* Garmin International
* L-3 Communications
* MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates
* New JRC
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)