"Asia-Pacific Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment Market Outlook to 2021" Published
Recently published research from GlobalData, "Asia-Pacific Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment Market Outlook to 2021", is now available at Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Tue Jul 12 2016] GlobalData's new report, "Asia-Pacific Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment Market Outlook to 2021", provides key market data on the Asia-Pacific Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market segments - Patient Lifts, Stretchers and Wheelchairs.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Full Report Details at
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
* Market size for Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment market segments - Patient Lifts, Stretchers and Wheelchairs.
* Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
* 2014 company shares and distribution shares data for Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment market.
* Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Asia-Pacific Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment market.
* Key players covered include Stryker Corporation, Invacare Corporation, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. and others.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
* Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
* Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
* What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Invacare Corporation, Paramount Bed Co., Ltd., Sunrise Medical (US) LLC, Permobil AB, Getinge AB, Stryker Corporation, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., Medline Industries, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)