"The Cards and Payments Industry in Sweden: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020" Published
New Financial Services market report from Timetric: "The Cards and Payments Industry in Sweden: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020"
[ClickPress, Tue Jul 12 2016] Timetric's 'The Cards and Payments Industry in Sweden: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Swedish cards and payments industry, including:
* Current and forecast values for each market in the Swedish cards and payments industry, including debit and pay later cards.
* Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, direct debits, cash transactions, checks and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
* E-commerce market analysis and payment types.
* Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Swedish cards and payments industry.
* Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit and pay later cards.
* Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
* The competitive landscape in the Swedish cards and payments industry.
Full Report Details at
* Gold mine (or metal content in the ore) production was estimated at 1.6 million ounces in 2015, down by 11.4% compared to 2014 due to a fall in production at the OK Tedi mine and the Lihir project.
* Small-scale gold mining plays a major role in the country's gold mine production.
* Small-scale miners produced 119,000 ounces of gold in 2015, and generated export revenue of US$124.9 million in the same year.
The report contains an overview of the Papua New Guinea's precious metal (gold) mining industry together with the key factors affecting the industry and demand for the commodity.
It also provides information about Papua New Guinea's precious metal (gold) reserves, historic and forecast data on gold production, the competitive landscape and active, exploration and development precious metal projects (gold).
Reasons to Get this Report
Reasons to Get this Report
Gain an understanding of the gold (precious metal) mining industry in Papua New Guinea, gold reserves, historic and forecast data on precious metal (gold) production, gold prices, demand drivers, active, exploration and development precious metals (gold) projects, the competitive landscape and the country's fiscal regime.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)